Tuesday 14 January 2014

Fierce Animal Print Bathing Suit











If you find shopping for a bathing suit traumatizing, you are not alone.



On a scale of one to ten, bathing suit shopping is probably a negative eleven on my list of least favourite activities; the lighting is horrible, it's the end of winter so I've had far too much red wine, and like the majority of women, I look nothing like they do in magazines.

After my first attempt of buying some bathers this summer, I texted my girlfriend, crying in my car (yes, embarrassing I know), and asked if I was alone. Did she find bathing suit shopping this hard?

Round two, with morale support girlfriend in tow, was much more productive and only slightly less horrific. Steering away from my usual skirt bikini bottoms or 50's style swimwear, I ended up picking a trend furthest from my usual feminine style, the fierce animal print trend.





What do you think, would you wear fierce animal print bathers?

We Are Handsome have an out of this world amazing collection of animal print bathing suits! Which is your favourite?

P.S. I purchased my bathers from All About Eve but the product is no longer for sale. They look just like this with a growling tiger on the front! Racy!

No comments:

Post a Comment