Sunday 5 January 2014

What to Wear to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter


In about 7 weeks, 4 days, 13 hours and 21 minutes (eeek!) I'll be on my way to America! 


It's a tad awkward (or insanely awesome) that I've started planning a wizard inspired outfit to wear at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

I'm definitely going to need a cape like the one above.

Dupes can be found on eBay for around $30 (incl. postage)

Paired with a deep maroon infinity scarf (snood?)

I've asked Mum to crochet one for me (Birthday present? Yes please!)

Now all I need is something mustard coloured to complete my Gryffindor themed outfit (too much?).

I'd love to hear whether you plan themed outfits too? Or if you love Harry Potter as much as me!

2 comments:

  1. I adore Harry Potter too, would LOVE to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter one day. Be sure to take a tonne of photos :)

    ReplyDelete